Dr. Farzam Shahni, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
Call for Editorial Board Members
We would like to invite you to join our Editorial Board. Being the member of the Editorial Board, you are key member who hold the responsibility to publish high quality articles. Some benefits are described below.
- Serving as an editorial board member is an indication that the field holds you in esteem as a valued “gate-keeper” of future knowledge in the profession.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- You will be awarded a certificate from CSP for your contribution.
If you would like to be an editorial board member, please join us via CSP online system, Here are the steps:
- Step 1: If you didn’t register before, please create an account first:
- Step 2: Login with your username and password.
- Step 3: Click “Join Editorial Board” on the left menu under the button “Join Us”.
- Step 4: Upload your CV and complete the necessary information and submit.
Any questions, please contact [email protected].