Publishing your conference, symposium or workshop.
Clausius Scientific Press (CSP) is building up a repository of articles from books, journals and conferences, workshops and symposia. All articles of these proceedings are submitted for indexing in CrossRef, CPCI, CNKI and Scholar Google. Optionally, we also submit to Compendex and Scopus. Furthermore, we can help you to locate high-quality scientific journals interested in publishing extended versions of selected papers.
All our proceedings from major, peer-reviewed scientific conferences are all published following our unique publishing model: the conference sponsors our publishing services in exchange for which CSP ensures a professional publication of the Proceedings, including ISBN, DOIs, indexing services and freely accessible articles on its webserver. Thus, all the articles of the proceedings that are published online will be indexed and archived professionally and will be freely available for all.
If you also wish to have a printed version of the articles, we can provide high-quality and low-priced printing services as well.
So, if you are organizing a conference and you would like the resulting articles to be available on-line for any interested reader, while ensuring professional archiving, indexing and linking of your articles, please contact us ([email protected]). CSP will be happy to make a proposal for your conference, symposium or workshop.
CSP publishes in the following series:
- Advances in Computer, Signals and Systems
- Advances in Educational Technology and Psychology
- Advances in Engineering and Applied Science Research
- Conference Proceedings
- Lecture Notes in Arts and Humanities
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, Energy and Environment
- Lecture Notes in Economics, Management and Social Sciences
- Lecture Notes in Machinery and Manufacturing Technology
- Lecture Notes in Medicine and Life Sciences