How to become an Editor-in-chief?
We would like to invite you to submit your complete profile if you are interested to work with CSP as an Editor-in-chief. Some benefits are described below.
- The Editor-in-Chief could get a certificate provided by CSP.
- The Editor-in-Chief could cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- The Editor-in-Chief could have his/her name and personal webpage displayed on the journal website.
- You will be awarded a certificate from CSP for your contribution.
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: If you didn’t register before, please create an account first:
- Step 2: Login with your username and password.
- Step 3: Click “Join Editor-in-chief Group” on the left menu under the button “Join Us”.
- Step 4: Upload your CV and complete the necessary information and submit.
Any questions, please contact [email protected].